Sunday, February 1, 2009

MY SISTER SORORS SANDS

This year is the 30th anniversary (in December) of eight young college educated women who chose the path of an illustrious Sisterhood. Most of us were strangers.
It's amazing how we have remained close over the years, even when we have lost touch or not seen each other for several years.
These now more mature women are my Sisters and Sisterfriends. We have shared our joys, sorrows, disappointments, and successes. Some of us are married with children, empty nesters, single but hopeful and yes, even a proud grandmother in the bunch!
I am so thankful that I have journeyed with these women through the years. I have shared my so far life experiences, leaned on their shoulders, avoided when I felt unworthy, and cried when the weight seemed too heavy.
God puts people in your life for a reason, a season and sometimes for a lifetime. Graceful and classy Ladies, I'm glad you are my lifetime. Thank you for being my family. I LOVE EACH OF YOU! Happy 30th anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment