Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Introduction

Happy New Year Y2K9 to All that want to listen(or read),

I'm Rononi and am new to blogging! I told my daughter that I wanted to blog about "Today". There is so much for us to see, learn, do, know etc.

For the new year, I want to do some NEW THANGS with my earthly assignment. Firstly, let's just watch and evaluate President Obama's first 180 days - yes, 180 because 100 is just not enough lol.

I'm so interested in the new green economy - so if that is the "today" topic we can talk! Be seen doing green!

I'm into the wedding dress rental business as of February 1 - hit me up. LAlso, a sewing educator and quilter.

Let's just see where this journey takes me in the '09. I'm sure I will be consulting my child for advisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment