Tuesday, January 20, 2009

DAWN OF A NEW DAY

Good Morning America,

TODAY! The torch is being passed from one generation to the next - Generation O. Our 44th President will be inaugurated at 11:58AM today. We have so much hope for Barack Hussein Obama.
We will hear about our responsibility and accountability in getting our country's situation back in right order. Understand how we got here - not just through Wall Street, but Main Street and yes, your/my street. The journey out will be long, but determined. Have faith in God to keep our steps ordered.
What will be your role? If you are a American citizen - no matter your race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation - it DOESN'T MATTER!! If you voted in this past election and made the decision to forward change - get moving! Take action.
I'm so proud of my two daughters - they have made some very smart decisions. I'm glad and truly blessed to be alive to witness this historic time with them. It is their time, their generation, their future!!
May God keep his hedge of protection around President Barack Obama and his family, administration and staff.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited about this second post! (I waited long enough, Mom lol)

    Furthermore, I love the content of this new blog post. I am feeling an overwhelming sense of pride that I haven't felt in a long time! Not only am I proud of be American, but to be a BLACK American who is able to achieve the highest level of success because of the doors opened by Martin Luther King, Jr., Thurgood Marshall, Malcolm X, Rosa Parks, and now Barack Obama!

    The dream indeed lives on!

    -Nicole

    ReplyDelete